Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Light Sabre Software For Nokia S60v5, Nokia 5800, N97

LightSabre

Another application that came out recently that most of you have seen from the S60 3rd edition family and now available to our Nokia 5800. It is the LightSaber.

I don’t really find any use for this application but I’m sure other people would like to check this out. The interface is pretty easy to use, just tap the screen and it activates it. The humming sound is really close to the original sound from the movie. You can change the colors, which are the ones that were used in the movie. You can also change the volumes and the sensitivity for the movements. After playing with it for a few minutes, I figured that the sensitivity has to be low in order to get movement sound effects every time you swing, and it makes a hitting sound, which can be change to auto or random. When I turned on the vibration, I don’t feel any difference; I’m getting more vibration from the sound effects. I would expect to vibrate when it makes the hitting sound, but I didn’t get anything. Maybe I have to play more. Also you need to do a couple of things in order for it to work. One is to turn off your auto sensor rotate, 2nd is to install it on your main memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment